Believe it or not…the answer is a shocking YES! Apparently, you don’t have to starve yourself; you can still eat your favorite foods.
It’s normal to have belly fat, and a little bit of fat can help to protect your organ but not in excess. Excess belly fats which is the Visceral fat normally called the “bad cop” is usually stored underneath the muscles in the abdomen, adjacent to the stomach, intestines, and liver, and it is also located close to the portal vein. Excess belly fats is a huge problem, it can raise your blood pressure, and increase insulin resistance. In other words, it negatively affects our physical appearance and jeopardizes our health.
It is a major risk factor for heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, and other conditions such as stroke, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease. However, there is a possibility of one preventing or halting the progression of these diseases.
And the best assured way to lose belly fat completely is by exercising. Exercise can help you accomplish a smooth flat tummy, which is a gift most persons would like to possess and as well maintain. Literally, it helps us to trim down some inches around the waist and get a flatter stomach, thereby building a charming figure.
Here are the routine exercises you can do to lose your belly fat naturally, effectively and successfully. Even when you can’t get to the gym, you surely can still exercise, and as well as burn calories while watching TV. And most importantly, eliminate the mindset of can’t because you can do anything.
This is a 4 point move. It doesn’t require any equipment. Technically, it can be done at any time and any place such as your house, office, in a nearby park etc.
Burpee is done by the following steps;
- Begin on a standing position with your knees straight, holding your arms by your side.
- Bend your knees and hips into a squatting position with your arms close to your body.
- Keep your hands close together then place them on the ground in front of you. And hold your arms out straight; do not lock out your elbows.
- Step your legs back, one by one, into a plank position.
- Immediately jump both feet back behind you at the same time and position them about shoulder-width apart. Keep your hands planted firmly on the ground to support your body as you do this.
2. Mountain Climbers
Obviously, this is the climbing of mountains. But in this workout, it is the climbing of an invisible mountain. Basically, mountain climber is a fully body workout, just like Burpees, it can be done anywhere, it doesn’t require any special place for it to be performed. These are the following steps;
- Place your hands on the floor, just in front of you and begin a push up or plank position, with your shoulders over wrists, your feet should be together and your head should be in line with the heels.
- Place your hands directly under your shoulders with fingers facing forward and slightly outward.
- Lift your right foot, and quickly draw your right knee into your chest, and extend the leg back out as you drive your left knee to your chest.
- Continue alternating the movement with both knees.
3. Bicycle Crunches
Basically, this is pedaling a bicycle while lying down on the floor. These are the following steps;
- Lie completely on the floor. With your face up, place your hands behind your head, supporting your neck with your fingers.
- Slowly raise your knees to about a 90-degree angle, lifting your feet from the floor.
- In a slow motion, go through a bicycle pedaling mode by bringing your right knee up to your chest, and touch your left elbow to it.
- Do the same pedaling by bringing the right elbow towards the left knee.
4. Jumping Jacks
This happens to be a well known exercise right from the kindergarten. They are the basic workout routine.
- Standing up straight with your legs together, and your arms are rightly by your side.
- Jump and extend your legs, making sure that your legs are wider than your shoulder.
- Lift your arms above your head, until your hands are about shoulder width apart.
Generally, when you run you burn more calories. And of course running can be done anywhere, and any time. It is an effective way to reduce belly fat and as well it is incredibly beneficial to the body, spirit and mind.
With this workout routine, your belly fat will disappear completely.